Company and Position Overview:
Incorp Pro Canada Inc. is a Canadian corporate paralegal firm, specialized in providing incorporation services to small business owners and entrepreneurs within Canada. The company is a sister company of several other well-established corporations in Canada including a real estate company, business promo and print company, corporate paralegal service company and corporate registries. The company has offices in 3 locations in the country, Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton.
- We are looking for the candidate who will bring an idea into reality. The individual will be principally responsible to create and manage our YouTube TV channel, social media pages, blogs and other popular platforms such as wikipedia, reddit etc. The position involves with working in business hours and out of business hours. Other major tasks are involving with creative video editing to produce high-quality content using online footage, animation, typography, and sound effects. Our goal is to produce videos, educational TV programs and distribute editorial and video content to millions of viewers daily across websites, YouTube Channels, and Social Media platforms.
following are the duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Create, maintain and optimize YouTube channels, social media pages and other relevant platforms
- Produce, coordinate, upload and manage videos including creating video tags, organizing plalists, adding end screen elements, thumbnail creation, YouTube SEO etc.
- Finding international resources, tranlating into specific language and managing with external studios up to the final production
- Researching and sourcing narratives based on the video's topic and sourcing usable photos, clips, and media in the script to be used by the editing team
- Develop, help and manage on social media accounts - drive engagement, increase brand awareness, grow followers, build website traffic, and generate leads..
- As the company is new and growing, other duties to operate and bring the project into reality, all other relevant works including working as a receptionist, postal label creation, photocopying, faxing, administrative management, being a news presenter, being an audio narrator or speaker on certain videos, assisting business development team etc. may be involved
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum bachelor or undergraduate degree from a Canadian university or college. Preferred fields of education are economics, finance, BBA, marketing, multimedia, IT, E-Commerce, mathematics and computer science, or other related fields
- 3-5 years relevant experience working in Canada. Familiarity of best practices for SEO and discoverability on YouTube, Facebook and other video platforms.
- YouTube Music Certification and AdSense knowledge. Understanding of YouTube / Facebook Content ID and digital rights management
- Independent worker with minimal supervision. Committed to grow, stay longer and willing to proceed to further higher career path
- Sincere, team player and independent worker with least monitoring
- Very fluent in English speaking. Proven excellence in prioritization, time management and follow up skills with an attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- IT and Computer skills on Video Editing, Graphic Design, Google Drive, Excel, Internet Browsers, Social Medias, E-Commerce etc.
- Attitude to be the part of the company, patience in dealing customers and adopting diversified work environment are desirable personal skills
- The position requires dedication and sincerity to bring a an idea into reality. It involves with lots of learning and training on different products. Therefore, we are looking for someone who has passion for such a project and open for learning and on going training.
Please send your resume in our email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, only selected candidates will be contacted for telephone interview.
Location: Edmonton Office (at least 6 months in Edmonon Office for training and full set up). There is re-location opportunity in Toronto once the training and minimum satisfatory level of task are achieved
Number of Hiring: 1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000 to 55,000 per year (based on experience)
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Work Hours: 8 Hours Shift and working in non-business hours may involve
- Paid time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work remotely (as per need basis).
- Group health insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Company paid training and licencing.
- Super-friendly and cooperative team.