Incorp Pro Canada Inc. is a Canadian corporate paralegal firm, specialized in providing incorporation services to small business owners and entrepreneurs within Canada. We incorporate and set up corporations, non-profit organizations, offshore company, do the filing for existing companies including annual returns, shareholder change, director change, sole proprietorship, tradename registration, trade mark application, preparing minute book and other corporate related tasks. Our customers place orders through our website and mostly from Ontario, Quebec and BC.
- The following are the duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Managing the agenda and meeting schedules of the executive officer
- Taking phone calls, arranging meetings and organizing files for the specific executive officer
- Bill payments, managing task lists, planning events, taking meeting minutes,
- Being the receptionist for executive officer's office, welcoming guests, serving coffees, phtocopying, faxing, scanning documents etc.
- Managing various projects from beginning to end, going to banks and coordinate with managers and accountants
- Develop, help and manage on overall operation of the business and day to day work of the executive officer
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum bachelor or undergraduate degree from a Canadian university or college. Preferred fields of education are economics, finance, BBA, marketing, multimedia, IT, E-Commerce, mathematics and computer science or other related fields
- Minimum one year work experience as a PA or administrative assistant or executive assistant or secretary in Canada is REQUIRED
- Independent worker with good judgement skills
- Committed to grow, stay longer and willing to proceed to further higher career path
- Sincere, team player and independent worker with least monitoring
- Very fluent in English speaking. Speaking skill in French or other languages could be an asset
- Attitude to be the part of the company and patience in dealing in a diversified work environment
Please send your resume in our email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, only selected candidates will be contacted for telephone interview.
Location: Edmonton Office
Number of Hiring: 1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Education: Minimum Bachelor's Degree from Canada (Required)
Work Hours: 8 Hours Shift
- Paid time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work remotely (as per need basis).
- Group health insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Company paid training and licencing.
- Super-friendly and cooperative team.