Incorp Pro Canada Inc. provides business incorporation services to small business owners and entrepreneurs within Canada. We incorporate and set up corporations, non-profit organizations, offshore company, do the filing for existing companies including annual returns, shareholder change, director change, sole proprietorship, trade name registration, trade mark application, preparing minute book and other corporate related tasks.
Duties At Incorp Pro:
- Prepare and draft corporation’s article, by-laws, minutebook, director’s resolution, shareholder agreement etc.
- Draft legal contract templates, developing the variables of the contract and working closely with the Web Development team to implement the contract on the website where a customer can create a customized contract by filling out the pre-made form.
- Provide legal advise to the corporate clients on various issues such as incorporation, by-laws, share structure, employment contract and other general legal advise.
- Provide notary public services along with preparing certain legal contracts such as child travel consent, statutory declaration, affidavit, wills and testament or immigration invitation letters or any custom legal documents.
- Providing ideas on new legal products and services to the Business Development Team.
- Act, Assist and Advise internal sister companies on legal matters.
Expectations and Qualifications:
- Membership with the Law Society of Alberta or the ability to attain membership immediately with the Law Society of Alberta upon appointment.
- Proficiency with IT or a willingness to learn the use of technology (as our customers are primarily online and website based).
- Being an independent worker with minimal supervision and working with a diversified team (mostly immigrant environment).
- Easy-going and friendly individual who will help the the company to move one step ahead.
To find the best fit for the employee and employer, we advise the potential candidates to have a look at our website (www.incorporationpro.ca) before the application. Apply only if you find it loving. You can apply through this job advertisement here. Alternatively, you can send a cover letter and resume to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Part-time or full time, weekdays or weekend, between 9 AM to 5 PM Mountain Time.
Job Types: Full time or Part-time, Permanent or Contract (upon discussion)
Wage: $62,000 per year