Company and Position Overview:
Incorp Pro Canada Inc. is a Canadian corporate paralegal firm, specialized in providing incorporation services to small business owners and entrepreneurs within Canada. We incorporate and set up corporations, non-profit organizations, offshore company, do the filing for existing companies including annual returns, shareholder change, director change, sole proprietorship, tradename registration, trade mark application, preparing minute book and other corporate related tasks. Our customers place orders through our website and mostly from Ontario, Quebec and BC.
- The following are the duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Create, maintain and optimize successful PPC and SEO campaigns through google ads, bing (microsoft ads) and yahoo ads
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and Target CPA)
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behaviour campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO and SEM opportunity
- Continious work with SEO, Yoast and other platforms to optimize organic search ranking
- Work with various contents such as mulimedias on YouTube channels, blogs, posters, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Develop, help and manage on social media accounts - drive engagement, increase brand awareness, grow followers, build website traffic, and generate leads..
- In some cases, editing the documents in MS word is needed.
- Back up of our documentation team and business development team
- Because the company is growing, role is not limited to filing and customer service duties only.
- Other duties as receptionist, postal label creation, photocopying, faxing etc. may be involved
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum bachelor or undergraduate degree from a Canadian university or college. Preferred fields of education are economics, finance, BBA, marketing, multimedia, IT, E-Commerce, mathematics and computer science or other related fields
- Minimum one year work experience in PPC related field in Canada is REQUIRED
- Independent worker with minimal supervision
- Committed to grow, stay longer and willing to proceed to further higher career path
- Sincere, team player and independent worker with least monitoring
- Very fluent in English speaking.
- IT and Computer skills on Video Editing, Graphic Design, YouTube Channels, Google Drive, Excel, Internet Browsers, Social Medias, E-Commerce etc.
- Attitude to be the part of the company, patience in dealing customers and adopting diversified work environment are desirable personal skills
- The position requires lots of learning and training on different products. Therefore, we are looking for someone who has passion for learning and on going training.
Please send your resume in our email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, only selected candidates will be contacted for telephone interview.
Name of the Position: PPC & Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Edmonton Office
Number of Hiring: 1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Education: Minimum Bachelor's Degree from Canada (Required)
Work Hours: 8 Hours Shift
- Paid time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work remotely (as per need basis).
- Group health insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Company paid training and licencing.
- Super-friendly and cooperative team.