Company and Position Overview:
Incorp Pro Canada Inc. is a Canadian corporate paralegal firm, specialized in providing incorporation services to small business owners and entrepreneurs within Canada. We incorporate and set up corporations, non-profit organizations, offshore company, do the filing for existing companies including annual returns, shareholder change, director change, sole proprietorship, tradename registration, trade mark application, preparing minute book and other corporate related tasks. Our customers place orders through our website and mostly from Ontario, Quebec and BC. Rarely one or two in a month, we get walk-in clients by appointment only. Therefore, the Corporate Registry Agent would be registering and serving the corporate clients over phone and emails. These are corporate clients who need help in regards to forming their corporation, explaining how to fill up our online (website) form, explaining how name search works, advising the latest update of the work order etc. This is a Permanent Full Time Position and as of now we are hiring 12 individuals to fill in this role.
This position is open for our four locations, i.e. Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. However, all new-hire employees are provided six months of training (with full payment) on products and systems in our Edmonton office. Total 12 employees will start the training program together in July 2021 and after completing the training program, each employee will be re-located to their designated location around December 2021. Therefore, every new-hire employee is REQUIRED to be in Edmonton for first six months. As per interest of the employee and needs of the employeer, the company also offers flexibility of choosing locations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
An ideal candidate would be someone who has worked previously in a corporate registry in a customer service or admin or clerk role. Previous work experience in a call center is an asset. The position requires lots of learning and training on different units of governments, therefore, we are looking for someone who has passion for learning and going through training. A bachelor degree in any discipline is required. We follow Work-Life balance company policy, where family need is first and foremost priority. We have a friendly and flexible work environment.
Majority of our clients are from Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia. These clients may need assistance on how to fill up the form on our website, explaining each items, prices etc. Some clients need guidance and explanations on governmental requirements for business incorporation and procedures.
- The following are the duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Reviewing orders with customers, filing with apprppriate governmnet unit and sending the final documents to customers by email
- Answering inbound calls and assisting clients on their order status and general questions, including how to place order on our Website.
- Advising clients the pros and cons of different business formats and assisting them in making decisions,
- Responding inbound emails, finding proper answers to an inquiry, understanding the need of customers and responding accordingly.
- Taking care of inbound live chats, understanding the questions and responding accordingly.
- Entering the order into order management system, checking the payment and updating the status.
- In some cases, editing the documents in MS word is needed.
- Back up of our documentation team and business development team
- Because the company is growing, role is not limited to filing and customer service duties only.
- Other duties as receptionist, postal label creation, photocopying, faxing etc. may be involved
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum bachelor or undergraduate degree from a Canadian university or college
- Minimum one year work experience in Canada is REQUIRED
- Previous work experience in a registry or corporate environment or in a call center could be an asset (but not required)
- Committed to grow, stay longer and willing to proceed to further higher career path
- Sincere, team player and independent worker with least monitoring
- Very fluent in English speaking. For employees in Quebec office, must be very fluent in English and French both
- Basic computer skills on Email, Google Drive, MS Word, Excel, Internet Browser, Social Media etc.
- Attitude to be the part of the company, patience in dealing customers and adopting diversified work environment are desirable personal skills
- The position requires lots of learning and training on different units of governments, registrations and filing works. Therefore, we are looking for someone who has passion for learning and on going training.
Apply through this job post on Indeed.ca or please send your resume in our email: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, only selected candidate will be contacted for telephone interview.
Name of the Position: Corporate Registry Associate.
Location: Edmonton Office, Vancouver Office, Toronto Office, Montreal Office
Number of Hiring: 12
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Education: Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Special Condition: First six months of training (fully paid) will be conducted in Edmonton Office and then employee will be re-located in the designated location. Therefore, all new-hire employees must be ready to move to Edmonton at their own expenses.
Work Hours: 8 Hour Shift
- Paid time off.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work remotely (as per need basis).
- Group health insurance.
- Casual dress code.
- Company paid training and licencing.
- Super-friendly and cooperative team.